Hannah was born in Japan in 2000 and started learning magic at the age of four.
She performed abroad for the first time at the age of 7, and then at the age of 17 she was the winner of the International Magic Tournament in the United States, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy and Slovenia.
Now she is a global female magician who brings charming and exciting magic to the world.
- Italy, Masters of Magic 1st place
- Switzerland, Baden magisch 1st place
- Holland, Dutch festival of magic 1st place Hans Klok trophy
- Austria Slovenia international magic convention junior category First Place and Special award
- America TAOM convention in Texas Austin First place and convention high scores
- America The International Brotherhood of Magicians junior category second place and People’s Choice